HotSaltBeef&Mustard is part of a growing brand, together with HotSaltBeef, our social network, and through our collaboration with Jewish News (UK), we are giving the Jewish LGBT worldwide community a voice. We are looking for editorial contributors from all over the world to join our Editorial Team, lead by Francois Lubbe, to create something both unique and special.
HotSaltBeef&Mustard, should be as diverse as our community, so we would like to hear from everyone, gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender, let's celebrate our differences and our love of the Jewish faith.
You could live in a big city or a small town, you might like to tell us how you celebrate the Jewish holidays or what life is like being part of the JLGBT community where you are. We would love to hear from you.
Become part of the HotSaltBeef brand.
Role: Editorial Contributors
Who: Gay, Lesbian, Transgender, Bisexual
- HotSaltBeef&Mustard is the online newspaper for HotSaltBeef. We’re looking for Jewish LGBT people around the world who want to be content contributors — telling our global community about what’s happening where they live. Areas of particular interest are: Food/Restaurants, Events/Entertainment/ Festivals, Politics/Social and Public Figures.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to promote your local area/city to a wider audience.
- Strong command of the English language./li>
- Ability to write compelling and interesting content.
- Outgoing and energetic.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Finger on the pulse of what’s happening in your community.
- Good networking skills (to help spread the word about HotSaltBeef).
- A connection to a JLGBT group preferred.
- Photography as an additional skill will be an added benefit, since HotSaltBeef&Mustard is an image (and multi-media) driven magazine website.
For more information please email Francois Lubbe at email@example.com
HotSaltBeef is passionate about equality and we encourage an all-inclusive working environment. It goes without saying that all interested applicants will need a good insight and understanding of the Jewish LGBT community and Jewish culture. We’d prefer that you are Jewish and LGBT, but are also happy to consider all LGBT applicants.
We can only offer these current vacancies on a volunteer/internship basis. However, based on the response HotSaltBeef has had since the launch, chances are that these roles have the potential to quickly develop into full-time careers.
Interviews will be held in London, UK. Skype interviews can be held for any applicants outside London or overseas.